MPD Records Division
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
***closed on government holidays***
Our Records Division
When you contact the Macomb Police Department Records Division you will most likely speak to one of two Records Clerks.
Sherry Holmes has been with the Macomb Police Department for eight years and Lorie Fisher has been with the department for two. Both Records Clerks are FOIA trained and capable of handling most questions.
The Macomb Police Department is compliant with Illinois’ state F.O.I.A. statute. For additional information about F.O.I.A. and instructions on filing a F.O.I.A. request please review our F.O.I.A. information web page:
Macomb Police Department
120 S. McArthur St.
Macomb, IL 61455
Macomb Police Department’s Fee Schedule
Crash reports are normally done electronically. These reports can be retrieved by going to the Electronic Crash Reports.
- free (first 50 pages only)
- $0.15 per page (single-sided) after first 50 pages
- $0.30 per page (double-sided) after first 50 pages
City Tow Fees
- $75 for tows 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- $150 for tows at all other times and governmental holidays
- $20 per day Storage Fee after first 24 hours
- $10 Administration Fee for non-seizure impoundment tows
- $500 Administration Fee for Seizure Impoundment tows
For more information about Seizure Impoundment Tows click here:
The department’s Record Division is staffed by two civilian clerks. Both clerks handle a variety of tasks on a daily basis. Their tasks include but are not limited to:
- collect, process, and protect all records filed within the Records Division
- maintain accurate and complete records of reported information
- increase public confidence with the Macomb Police Department by providing access to records, as authorized by law, in a timely manner
- promote the efficiency and effectiveness of the criminal justice system through improved coordination and cooperation
Both of the Macomb Police Departments civilian clerks are also trained and certified as F.O.I.A. officers.
The Macomb Police Department’s Records Division in managed in accordance with departmental rules, regulations, polices/procedures as well as the division’s own standard operation procedures.